If you have traveled to Madrid by plane, the Metro station in Madrid Barajas Airport is located in Terminal 2. You’ll have to buy a Single + Supplement Airport ticket, which costs 2 €.
- Take the Metro station Aeropuerto T1-T2-T3 or Aeropuerto T4 (Line 8).
- Continue to Nuevos Ministerios Metro station and then change.
- Take Line 10 to the Metro station and change at Tribunal station.
- Take Line 1 and get off at the Antón Martín metro station.
- The Hotel Cervelo Madrid is a few meters from the Metro station.
There is a bus service from Barajas T4 (arrivals)